Oh. My. God.
Click the squares.
This is the coolest thing ever.
Iker refuses to take the armband from Cristiano | 06-01-13
Casillas didn’t wear the captain’s armband , which remained with Cristiano ronaldo who forgot to pass it on to the keeper” - Marca
who forgot to pass it on to the keeper
Though I really know better, I find myself reading comments about the tragedy in Connecticut. And inevitably, I see someone compare guns to cars.
They both kill people! Cars actually cause *more* deaths! Maybe we should outlaw vehicles as well!
Fine. I’ll ignore the ridiculousness of comparing something designed to transport you from one place to another with something designed for the express purpose of killing/wounding, and embrace this false equivalence. Starting today:
1) Every person who wishes to use a gun must be licensed.
2) Earning a license requires hours of instruction in proper gun usage, hours of practice under the eye of a trained instructor, and both a practical and written test administered by state officials.
3) A gun owner would then pick up his or her license at a court house, where he or she would have to sit through a gruesome video on the consequences of irresponsible gun ownership.
4) The state or county in which you live is allowed to levy a personal property tax on each weapon owned.
5) Gun owners are required to have gun insurance, which covers the injury or death of another party, caused by their weapon.
6) The price of gun insurance can be raised substantially given your age, sex, zip code, etc. (Sorry, young males of America!)
Cars versus guns? Sure. I think it’s only fair.
LIAM NEARLY CRIED BECAUSE ALL THOSE PEOPLE SHOUTING SHIT AT THEM
AND HE GOT A CHINESE BURN FROM A THE WANTED FAN
ZAYN PUNCHED A CAR OUT OF ANGER,
LOUIS STUCK HIS FINGER UP TO THE WANTED FANS
HARRY IS STILL IN THE US AND WILL FLY BACK WITH TAYLOR
AND WHAT HAPPENED TO NIALL